Links to related websites
- Freescale Semiconductor is the former Motorola Semiconductor division and they still sell the 68HC11 microprocessor which is largely object code compatible with the 6800. They also produce a wide range of 8 bit microprocessors descendant from the 6800.
- SWTPc 6800/6809 emulator for 32 bit Windows is a good quality emulator.
- FPGA implementations of the 6800, 6801, and 6809 microprocessors: This is a great resource if you need a hardware implementation of the 6800.
- TinyBasic for the 6800 by Tom Pittman: Tom released TinyBasic for the 6800 in 1976 and it used just 2K bytes of memory and was usable on a system with just 3K bytes or RAM making it well suited to early 6800 systems.
- EXORsim: Open source 6800 Motorola EXORciser simulator.
- Motorola 6800: Wikipedia article on the Motorola 6800.